Friday, February 09, 2007

PETA

The other day a friend came out to me as being a member of PETA. Now I admit I had always suspected it but I tried my best to avoid actually knowing. I immediately went into mourning and during one of my crying fits I remembered the letter PETA had sent me about a month ago. It was a survey.

So I filled it out as best I could, but something irked me. Mainly, the second side:


What a bunch of assholes! They don't even give you a choice for Question 10. As you can see I had to hand write my answer because the only boxes for checking assume you answer "Yes." To top it all off, they have the nerve to give a "FREE" gift of a subscription and a book for $16. Free for $16. What the fuck?! It's stupid shit like this that keeps me wearing fur.


*Please note that I answered "Possibly" to Question 9 only because of the "particularly if there were health benefits" part.

No comments: