Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Life - The Funniest Moments (Part 1)

August 16, 1985 - My mom, my grandma, my aunt Amy, my cousin Mike, and I went to Elby's Big Boy after doing a little shopping in the mall. Near the end of the meal, an old guy entered the restaurant wearing a hat that read, "Old Fart." We all laughed except my grandma, who shook her head in disbelief. Mike and I continued to laugh the whole car ride home.

November 3, 1989 - I had a Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink in a can. After I shook it (like it says to), I opened it and it sprayed choclate drink all over my face and some got on my mom's curtains. She was mad at the time, but it didn't stain so the next day we were able to laugh about it.

June 18, 2005 - I went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Tropicana Cinemas. Before the film started, they made an announcement that Jonathan Adams (the actor who plays Dr. Scott in the movie) died earlier the week and they were dedicating that night's performance to his memory. When he made his appearance in the film and after everyone yelled "Great Scott," I yelled, "I thought you were dead!" There was a collective "Awww," someone said, "That's not cool," and silence followed for the next 30 seconds or so.

No comments: